Economical Bin Refill System
With Korbell you’re not wasting liner material individually wrapping each nappy. Plus, Korbell’s unique continuous liner system gives you
the ability to create bags of any size – so there’s also no waste if you want to empty the unit before it’s full. The Korbell nappy bin is the
most economical bin on the market, using 9 times LESS liner than competitor bins
Simple and Convenient Hands Free Operation
With Korbell’s nappy disposal bin you simply step on the pedal to open the lid and then drop the diaper through the trap door. Your hands
never touch the unit! So there’s no need to take both hands off of your baby to insert, or push a dirty nappy into the pail.
Keeps Rooms Smelling Fresh
Korbell’s double-sealing protection keep odours inside the pail, while the powder-scented refills provide extra odour resistance. The
result: your baby’s nursery and your home will always smell clean and fresh.
Korbell’s 100% biodegradable liners are the most environmentally friendly nappy bin liners available!
Durable and Hygienic
Korbell nappy bins are made from heavy-duty ABS plastic which is extremely durable, very easy to clean, and completely resistant to
odours from soiled nappies. In contrast, other nappy bins are often made of polypropylene, a less long-lasting material that is easily
permeated by unpleasant smells.
Completely Child Proof
Each Korbell nappy bin features a button to childproof the lid, a knob to childproof the trap door, and a childproof cutter for cutting full
bags from the continuous bag liner. This keeps dirty nappies away from toddlers with curious little fingers.
Converts Into a Traditional Bin
Once your baby is finished with nappies you can remove the nappy, insert and use the Korbell nappy bin as a rubbish bin that’s great for
any room in the house. Extending its use in this manner makes Korbell ideal for both the environment and your budget
– Colour: White
– Material: ABS
– Dimensions: 24 x 33.5 x 56cm
– Weight: 2.7kg
– Capacity: 26 Litre
– Warranty: 12 Months
What’s in the box
x 1 Korbell 26 Litre Bin
Delivery & Returns
All returns are subject to the following conditions
- We will accept returns according to the above Right to Cancel Policy
- Proof of purchase will need to be provided
- To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product
- Products may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the
same as the product you have ordered
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING
- Artemis Brands PTY LTD will not accept any returns of any products of which the packaging has been removed,
opened or tampered with, and products of a personal nature due to hygiene and sanitary consideration for child
feeding products and accessories.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via email. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you,
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge. We will take responsibility for booking the
collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a
manufacturer defect or damage.
- If it is subsequently found that a returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us
- A refund will be made for returns of damaged or defective goods which are determined to be valid returns.
- A product is not considered to be defective, damaged or unsuitable when:
- There is no manufacturing fault or defect on the product
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear occur;
- An unauthorised person has altered the product;
- Misuse or abuse of a product or use in a way in which it was not intended to be used;
- Inability to use the product correctly. Please refer to the packaging or contact Artemis Brands PTY (Ltd) for
No provision stated in these terms regarding cancellation and returns policy will affect or be interpreted to deny the customer of
any of his unalterable statutory rights.
Convenient, safe and odour-trapping, Korbell has the best designed nappy bins for any nursery and home! Korbell strive to make intelligently designed nappy disposal products that meet the needs for all modern families, whether it be large or small. With European origins, Korbell has managed to expand across the globe sharing their no fuss, easy clean strategy.
How long will my earth-friendly liners last?
Depending on whether you have the Classic or the Plus size bin, 1 single pack liner will last 9-10
weeks for the classic size, and 11-12 weeks for the Plus size, based on 7 nappy changes a day.
What makes Korbell Nappy Bins better than others on the market?
Korbell are the easiest to use – simply STEP on the foot pedal, DROP the nappy in, and you’re DONE.You don’t have to bend over to slide a door open, squish a nappy through a hole or touch anything
it’s 100% hands free!
They are also earth-friendly, using 9x less liner than others in the South African market, the Korbell
Biodegradable liner refills will completely 100% biodegradable in both landfill and compost sites.
What should I use to clean my nappy bin?
Unlike steel nappy bins that can only be cleaned with a dry cloth or they’ll rust, we recommend
cleaning your Korbell with a non-abrasive liquid household cleaner. Bleach can also be used if needed.
What keeps the odour inside the Korbell Nappy Bin?
Korbell is a unique three part approach to odour control, starting with the trap door. The springloaded trap door allow the nappy through and then immediately and automatically shuts the odour
from escaping. The top lid also acts as a secondary seal for double protection against odour. The
strong, powder-scented continuous refill is the third line of defence.