- This website can be accessed at www.korbell.co.za, related mobi-sites and software
applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by Artemis Brands PTY (Ltd)
- These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and
delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses
or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who
registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on
the “Register Now” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you
have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of baby and mothercare
2. Important Notice
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer
Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this
clause and which –
may limit the risk or liability of Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD
may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
may compel the user to indemnify Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD
serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your
responsibility to ask Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD to explain it to you before you accept the
Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully
restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or
Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD in terms of the CPA
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and
Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the
Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to
the Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information about returning products (and related
refunds, replacements or repairs). The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which
means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
4. Registration and use of the website
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain
information and personal details to Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD. You will need to use your
unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
be used for personal use only; and
not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
- You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been
entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or
fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by
you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to notify Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD immediately upon becoming aware of or
reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password
and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full
legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to
enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and
supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you
and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and
Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these
Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to
interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you
agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual
process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained
herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD
representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology
employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
- You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains
or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website
and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an
authorised Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD representative.
5. Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD may accept or
reject. Whether or not Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD accepts an order depends on the availability
of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation
the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD for
- NOTE: Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the
Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale
between you and Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless
of any communication from Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD stating that your order or payment has
been confirmed. Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD will indicate the rejection of your order (by
Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you
for any amount already paid.
- Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel an order at any time
provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your
collection of the Goods, you may return the Goods only in accordance with the Returns
- Placing Goods in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does
not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the
shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without
notice to you. You cannot hold Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD liable if such Goods are not
available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to
complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at
any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD
will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no
longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot
guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed
an order, Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any
amount already paid by you for such Goods.
6. Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD Payment
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are
encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD payment can be made for Goods via –
credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing your order. Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD will not accept your order if payment has not been received;
- You may contact us via orders(at)artemisbrands.co.za to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email communications about your order and payment.
- Once you have selected your payment method (save for cash on delivery or direct bank
deposit), you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase
price for the Goods.
7. Delivery of goods
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Goods to you. You may elect
- Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you, so please check the FAQs for the most up-to-date information. You will see the applicable delivery charges in your cart when you check out.
- Where it accepts your order, Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD will deliver goods to you as soon as
reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery
Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period.
You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to
cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for
the purchase price
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver
the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. Artemis
Brands (PTY) LTD not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has
delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
- Deliveries of any Shipment into High-Risk areas specified by our couriers attract a surcharge
which is available on request. Deliveries into rural areas require the confirmation from our
Couriers before any shipment is dispatched out for delivery. You will be notified by
email@example.com if a surcharge is applicable and the amount, or if we are unable
to deliver to the addressed provided.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase
price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of
whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not
be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in
the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount
already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our
Goods displayed on any third-party websites.
9. Gift Vouchers & Coupons
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD may from time to time make physical or electronic gift vouchers
(“Gift Vouchers”) and promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the
Website towards the purchase of Artemis Brands (Pty) Ltd Goods. Gift Vouchers and Coupons
can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended. More
- We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully
- Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us
with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
your name and surname;
your email address;
your mobile number
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to
provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any
person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or
- Subject to clause 15.6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
to our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
- We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates
and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to
your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality
obligations in relation to your personal information.
- Ratings and Reviews: When you provide a rating or review of a Product, you consent to us
using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in
newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or
review is your First Name, as you would have provided upon registration. If you do not agree
to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website. We will not display your Last
Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
- We will –
treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD undertakes never to sell or make your personal information
available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot
guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your
personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to
our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
- If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a
website linked to this Website or anyone other than Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD SHALL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT
OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION TO THE THIRD PARTY. This is because we do
not regulate or control how that third party uses your personal information. You should
- This website makes use of “cookies” to automatically collect information and data through the
standard operation of the Internet servers. “Cookies” are small text files a website can use
(and which we may use) to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user’s on-going access to
and use of a website and allow a website to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate
data that will allow the website operator to improve the functionality of the website and its
content, and to display more focused advertising to a user by way of third party tools. The
type of information collected by cookies is not used to personally identify you. If you do not
browsers that allows you to deny or accept the cookie feature. Please note that cookies may
be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our Website, and thus if you
disable the cookies on your browser you may not be able to use those features, and your
access to our Website will therefore be limited. If you do not disable “cookies”, you are
deemed to consent to our use of any personal information collected using those cookies,
subject to the provisions of this clause 15.
11. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and
Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions
and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must
not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
- Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on
the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been
displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
12. Electronic communications
- When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you consent to receiving communications
in clause 15 above
13. Ownership and copyright
- The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text,
graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos,
trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this
Website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and
trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD.
- You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly
authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law
14. Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD Disclaimer
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any
risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- Whilst Brands (PTY) LTD takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the
Website is accurate and complete, Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD makes no representations or
warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity,
availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of
any information on the Website.
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether
direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to
or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- Although Goods sold from the Website may, under certain specifically defined circumstances,
be under warranty, the Website itself and all information provided on the Website is provided
“as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to,
the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or
non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
- Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of
Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD, its directors, employees and/or agents.
- In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Artemis
Brands (PTY) LTD also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied,
that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware,
trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy,
compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the
operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer
network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence
of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt,
compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the
operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device,
or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or
wilful misconduct of Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD, its employees, agents or authorised
representatives. Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or
liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use
of the Website.
15. Linking to third party websites
- This Website may contain links or references to other websites (“Third Party Websites”)
which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions
do not apply to those Third Party Websites and Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD is not responsible
for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that
those sites may use.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to Third Party
Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not
responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential,
arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information
16. Limitation of liability
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on
the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability
arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Artemis Brands PTY, its employees,
agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any
possible malfunctions or errors by way of contacting. cutsomerservices(at)artemisbrands.co.za
- ARTEMIS BRANDS (PTY) LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM
YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE
WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE
WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY ARTEMIS BRANDS (PTY) LTD AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR
DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY
WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
17. Availability and termination
- We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during
scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the Website or any
part thereof with or without notice to you
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this
Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD will not be
liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other
than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time, to the extent possible.
- If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any
incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Goods, this may (in our sole
discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your
access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we
may have against you.
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD (PTY) LTD is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud
and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the Website and/or have created multiple user
profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD
to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or
terminating your access to the Website), refuse to accept or process payment on any order,
and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD, in whole
or in part, on notice to you. Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD shall only be liable to refund monies
already paid by you (see Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD Returns Policy in this regard), and
accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to
process any order
- At any time, you can choose to stop using the Website, with or without notice to Artemis
Brands (PTY) LTD
18. Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in
connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance
with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will
constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts
regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party
against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD, you hereby
consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa
(Western Cape Division, Cape Town) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or
proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- Nothing in this clause 23 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court,
tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD hereby selects 27 6th Street Wynberg Sandton, as its address for
the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and
Conditions (“legal address”). Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD may change this address from time
to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but
you may change it to any other physical address by giving Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD not less
than 7 days’ notice in writing.
- Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post, telefax or email and must be in
English. All notices sent –
by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the
date of posting;
by telefax before 16h30 on a business day will be deemed to have been received, on
the date of successful transmission of the telefax. All telefaxes sent after 16h30 or
on a day which is not a business day will be deemed to have been received on the
following business day; and
by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt”
notification. ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST MAKE USE
OF THE “READ RECEIPT” FUNCTION to serve as proof that an email has been
- We are a participant under the Consumer Goods and Services Industry Code and are bound
by it. An electronic copy of this Code is available at http://www.cgso.org.za/downloads/. If
you have a complaint about the goods or services provided by us or require information
regarding our internal complaints-handling process, please get in touch with us via
customerservice(at)artemisbrands.co.za or you can contact our offices at 011 430 5600
- If we don’t resolve your complaint within 15 (fifteen) business days of you having notified us
of it, you are entitled to approach the Consumer Goods and Services Ombud (“CGSO”), to
assist in resolving the dispute. The CGSO’s contact details are: Website:
http://www.cgso.org.za/ Sharecall: 0860 000 272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the purposes of the ECT Act, Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD information is as follows, which
should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions
contained on the Website:
Full name: Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 1998/019469/07
Main business: Distributor of Baby Feeding Products & Accessories Products
Physical address for receipt of legal service (street address): 27 6th Street Wynberg Sandton
Office bearers: Brenda Ross
Phone number: 011 430 5600
Email address: email@example.com
- Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and
without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s
right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then
already made by you.
You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms
of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
Any failure on the part of you or Artemis Brands (PTY) LTD to enforce any right in
terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right
If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms
and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions
will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the
No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the
“grantor”) may show grant or allow to the other (the “grantee”) shall constitute a
waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby
be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which
may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Artemis
Brands (PTY) LTD and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in